It’s been some time since we last posted an entry… two weeks in fact! We have been really busy, but we also did not want to leave our readers hanging! In fact, this week’s entry has been something we have been wanting to share about. In fact if you were astute, you might have noticed a sneaky draft entry being uploaded. It is not photography-related, but it’s about the Liebster Award!
So What is a Liebster Award?
Apparently the Liebster Award’s history and origin is a mystery, but the general consensus is that it is given to websites with a relatively small readership, and operates in a chain letter style (where you get nominated and proceed to nominate others). The Liebster Award reminds us of the good ol’ days where online bloggers used (or still, we’re not sure) to create digital banners for each other and display it on their blogs! Nevertheless, we decided to accept the award and use the opportunity to talk more about us on a personal level!
Rules of the Award
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Display the award badge on your blog
- Answer the questions proposed to you
- Nominate other bloggers with 200 or fewer followers
- Draft 7 new questions for them
- Once you are done, link back to your nominator and your nominees
Before we begin, we would like to thank Ezekiel Kok for nominating us! We’ve been following his website these past few months, and we are in awe of this photos and short entries. If you have not followed his website, why don’t you check it out above!
Our answers (to Ezekiel’s question in bold):
1. What inspires you to blog/ write?
Most of our entries are centered around our photography adventures and date nights 🙂 Whether we decide to test out our new camera gear, or to explore places we have yet to go, we aim to deliver the best entry with our reflections and stories from the trip!
Writing this entry, as well as updating our other social media accounts, allow us to interact with fellow photographers and make new friends from all walks of life! It’s been fun so far, and this further drives us to keep doing what we have started!
2. What do you do when you don’t have anything to blog/ write about?
We…. skip a week of entry :X
Nawww this usually means we’re really busy, with school or work!
3. How do you ensure that you always come back or stay consistent to blogging/ writing?
We try to derive inspiration and creativity from our daily insights and experiences. Photography is a subjective field, but we also hope to make it fun for our readers, such as experimenting with new cameras, modifications and/or techniques. We are consistently toying with loads of new ideas too!
4. What is the best advice you can give to other bloggers who are starting out?
Well, as they say, “the journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step…” so just start! If you are worried that you cannot keep up blogging consistently, start with a friend!
5. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
Probably to have better time management! We are consistently adapting to our daily lives, which revolves around work/school, and we earnest try to keep up with photography!
6. What advice could you share with me for me (Ezekiel) to improve in my blog?
Tells us more about your personal life! But if that is not comfortable with you, perhaps tell us about your favourite photography techniques and styles!
7. Describe the best day of your life.
Sandra: The best day of my life is getting together with Damian 🙂
Damian: The best day of my life is getting together with Sandra 🙂
Our Questions to our Nominees:
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What is your dream career?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go & why?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What inspires you the most?
- How do you balance your own personal time & blogging?
- Best advice for new bloggers!
Please tag us in your posts as you answer them!
Thank you so much to our readers; we really appreciate the continuous support! We hope that our busy lives won’t interfere too much in our photography hobby, and we hope to introduce new material consistently for the months ahead!
Till next time,